Effective as of Dec 10, 2021
Alamstore.co.uk is committed to protecting consumer privacy online. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the Web will protect our users and increase users' confidence and, ultimately, their participation in online activities. Our policy aims to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our Site Alamstore APK, how we may use that information, and whether we disclose it to anyone. The choices you have regarding our use of the information. Alamstore.co.uk strives to offer its visitors the many advantages of Internet technology and provide an interactive and personalized experience.
What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly.
● if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password, and email address);
● information you provide by participating in any chats, communities, or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain;
● information you provide us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
Data we may collect when you use our services and App (whether or not you register with us)
● data about your location, device type, operating system, and platform;
● mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), OS, and your device name;
● data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source, and IP address.
● the number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP;
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways:
● To provide you the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features;
● To store your running history;
● To provide helpdesk and support services;
● To customize the App which is available to you;
● To ensure that you comply with our terms;
● To moderate any chat messages;
● To improve the App, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
● To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something;
● To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
● To personalize your experience;
● To send you to push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
● To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you;
● To prevent fraud and crime;
● To create a profile for marketing purposes with, for example, Facebook or Google;
● Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps, etc.);
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that Alamstore.co.uk has no access to or control the third-party advertisers' cookies. Learn more about our Cookies Policy.
We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone, or other device utilized to access Alamstore.co.uk to ensure that Alamstore.co.uk is optimized for those devices.
We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to Alamstore.co.uk, including, but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our Site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type, and a reading history of the pages viewed.
We use third-party information, reports, and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of Alamstore.co.uk. We allow third-party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on Alamstore.co.uk. The collected information includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information. We utilize this information to improve Alamstore.co.uk and make sure we are delivering relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use do not identify individual users of Alamstore.co.uk.
Third-Party Ad Networks and Social Networks
Alamstore.co.uk expects its partners, advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers, and other content providers accessible through our Site, may have their privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our Site, you may link to or view certain content created or hosted by a third party as part of a frame on the Alamstore.co.uk page. Also, through Alamstore.co.uk you may be introduced to or be able to access information, Web sites, advertisements, features, contests, or sweepstakes offered by other parties. Alamstore.co.uk is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Alamstore APK. These companies may use non-personal information (i.e., information that does not include your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To learn more about third-party advertising or opt-out of such advertising, you can visit both the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
In addition to the above, we have implemented at Alamstore.co.uk certain "Google Analytics" features that support display advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to Alamstore.co.uk may opt-out of Google Analytics, customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager, and learn more about how google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Alamstore APK does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. Suppose you think your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to remove such information from our records promptly.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy. Alamstore APK implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected] We will provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. We may ask you to verify your identity to comply with your request. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically. We may charge you with an administrative fee for any subsequent access request.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for Alamstore APK to delete information about you, you can contact us at [email protected]
Contacting the Site